Today would have been my grandaddy's 88th birthday. We miss him so much! This picture was taken at his birthday party in 2004, right after Jordan was born. She loved her Dee Dee!
This picture is sweet. Jordan was so cute and I know that your granddaddy is watching over you all today. It is hard to believe that this is four years ago.
That gave me cold chills! I know he and Grandmother are watching over us daily and enjoying how grown-up and silly we all are....I miss them both too, and know you really do!!!
2 comments:
This picture is sweet. Jordan was so cute and I know that your granddaddy is watching over you all today. It is hard to believe that this is four years ago.
That gave me cold chills! I know he and Grandmother are watching over us daily and enjoying how grown-up and silly we all are....I miss them both too, and know you really do!!!
Post a Comment