Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A New Adventure

I'll soon be starting a new chapter in my life. I will no longer be a working mom. My last day at my job will be August 15th. Jordan starts school August 25th and I get to stay home! I'm sad to be leaving an awesome job with awesome people that I love dearly...but I'm excited to try something new. I'm glad that I get to spend some more time with my family!

2 comments:

Shonnie Stanley said...

I am happy for you guys and hope for the best for all of you. It is fun to get to stay home but it does get boring sometimes. I am sure Cody and Jordan will keep you busy though. We love you guys!

Kim said...

How great for you guys! Your gonna be an awesome SAHM!!! I second the boring part, but just keep yourself busy--I'm sure you'll have no problem!