Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Break!!!

We finally got out of town for a while! Yipppeee! We left Tuesday and drove to Fort Worth. We took Jordan to the Zoo and wow did we pick a great day to do that...we didn't know that Wednesday was half priced day. So, since it was spring break...the zoo reported a record turnout that day! Yes...we were right in the middle of more than 23,000 people. We had fun and Jordan loved seeing the animals, but we all finally got tired of the crowd. Jordan said "Lets just go!" We had fun relaxing and eating good food (well, mostly...we didn't have very good luck at trying new places the first couple of days!)
We did some shopping in Hillsboro & visited the Stockyards. We left Friday and went to Bowie to see some of Cody's family. It was great to see them. Jordan & Hunter had lots of fun playing in the dirt & feeding the fish! I hope we get to see them again soon.
It was nice to get away and we had fun, but I am so glad to be home. I am ready to get into my bed and have a good night's sleep. Jordan wishes she was still at a hotel! I've got some pictures from this week, but I'm too tired to mess with posting them right now. I will get that done in the next few days. I hope everyone else had a great Spring Break too! I can't believe that it's getting so close to being the end of Jordan's first year of school...she's getting to be so grown up!! Ok...now, I'm going to get my laundry out of the dryer and going to sleep....GOOD NIGHT!

No comments: