Hey you guys. I'm new at this whole blog thing, but I'll get the hang of it eventually.
I signed my baby girl up for Pre-K this morning! She will start school Aug 25, 2008. I sat back and watched her meet her teacher, see her classroom, and carry her own lunch tray in the cafeteria. She absolutely loved it, and I am happy that she is becoming so independent. BUT, there is always that feeling that my baby is not such a baby anymore. I know, I have a lot of time to get used to the fact before her actual "first day" but I don't think it's ever easy to let your baby go, one little step at a time.
I know...I need pictures, but I couldnt find my camera this morning. As soon as I find it, I will put some up!
2 comments:
I am so happy for Jordan. I went and signed Trista up today too for Pre-K. We are suppose to go next Thurs. and get to be with the other kids in the class and see animals.
I'm adding you to my blogging list, and can't wait to keep up with you guys through the social internet connection, hey its not face to face--but we'll take it.... Yipeee!
Jordan pre k already, wow....can't wait to see pictures and stories about her journey there and other places!!
Keep us posted!
Post a Comment