Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I've been tagged!

Ok...Adrian tagged me, so here goes...


*Maybe I should...quit worrying & just deal with things one day at a time.*I love the smell of...vanilla and babies.

*People would say that I...well..it depends on who you're talking to.

*I don't understand why...some people don't appreciate the great things they have.

*When I wake up in the morning...I have to try really hard to get out of bed and not turn my alarm off!

*I lost my will power to...try to have a perfect house & body....that takes too much time!

*Life is wonderful with...my amazing family & wonderful friends.

*My past made me...stronger. I took a totally different path than I had planned and it may have been more difficult, but it has been worth it.

*I get annoyed when...people interrupt my TV shows... I know it's silly, but oh well!

*Parties are not...something I would want to do everyday, but they're fun occasionaly.

*Dogs are...EVERYWHERE.

*Cats are...annoying.

*Tomorrow I am going to...work work work.

*I have a low tolerance for...dishonest people.

*I'm totally terrified of...losing someone close to me.

*I wonder why I thought my life would be...easy (I agree Adrian).

*Never in my life...did I imagine I'd have a child at 18, but I have the most wondeful daughter in the world, so I really can't complain.

*High school was something that....I'd like to forget.

*When I'm nervous...I get very quiet.

*Take my advice...remember that life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

*Making my bed is...something that only happens when I'm in a cleaning mood (not very often) or expecting company.

*I'm almost always...tired.

*I'm addicted to...caffeine.

*I want someone...to organize my life and show me how to be a better wife & mom.

Ok....I tag my awesome cousin Kim. I know you're busy, but if you've got a minute, I'd love to see what you've got to say.

1 comment:

Kim said...

thanks for tagging me....kinda therapeutic!!! Love all your answers and by the way---Your an awesome awesome Mom and the Wife thing comes with time...but I bet you rock there too!

We'll be in Lubbock this weekend...will you be around????