Friday, April 2, 2010

Finally a picture of our baby boy!!



The surgery went well yesterday. So, now, once again we are just waiting. He is in Pediatric ICU and will be there for a while, but we're not sure how long. Everytime we get to visit, the nurses & dr reassure us that he is doing very well. Please, just continue to pray for his recovery from this surgery and that he continues to do well.

7 comments:

Kim said...

He is adorable Whitney!! Please know you are in our prayers and thoughts big time. Thanks for the update here, but you know our family....we're getting updates through them as well! Love you all!!

Paula said...

He is precious! We continue to pray for y'all.

Ashley said...

He is so precious. We will continue to pray for him and your whole family.

Ashley said...

So very precious!

Jennifer said...

What a cutie!!! Childern are indeed a blessing from the Lord!! We are continuing to pray and will not cease!! Continue to keep us updated!!

Lindsay said...

You dont know me but we are praying for your family through this difficult time. Any words I have would be insufficient but the Lord knows your pain and what you need. I also pray peace that passes understanding for yall.

Rachel @ Finding Joy said...

I am praying for your family. A fellow blogger sent me to your site. I pray that the grace of God sustains you and gives you strength.

With deep sympathy.

Rachel